Numbers may have sharp edges or corners. Use caution when handling.
- Tape the drill guides together. You can customize the spacing between the numbers to suit your tastes and available space. The horizontal lines need to line up for horizontal number applications. The vertical lines need to line up for vertical number applications.
- Tape the assembled drill guides to the wall where they are to be mounted. Ensure that the guides are mounted level.
- At the drill locations (+) marked on the template, drill a hole at least 1” deep using a 5/32” drill bit suited to your wall material.
- Thread the flat end of the mounting studs in to the standoff bolts on the back of the numbers. The pointy end of the stud will be mounted in to the wall.
- Apply some silicone or epoxy to the exposed threaded mounting studs. Place a little silicone or epoxy in the hole that was drilled.
- Gently push the numbers in to the holes until the standoff mounts bottom out against the wall. If the holes are tight, the numbers may be tapped in with a rubber mallet, taking care to push the top and bottom mounts in a little each time.
- Use mild soap and water to clean the numbers if needed.